HILLCREST - EAU CLAIRE- FAQ's
Where is Hillcrest Greens located?
- Hillcrest Greens is located in Altoona, ½ mile east of the intersection of Hwy 12 and Hwy 53.
How many lots or homes available?
- We have several single family lots and Bayhome lots available in Hillcrest Greens. For more information on available lots, check out our Interactive Map.
What is a Bayhome?
- A Bayhome is a single family home in a condo setting. Your snow removal and lawn care is taken care of for you.
Is there a covenants for Hillcrest Greens?
- There is a covenants for Hillcrest Greens. The covenants tab can be found right next to the FAQ tab.
Is there an HOA? Are there fees for the HOA?
- There is an HOA for Hillcrest Greens and the fees are $480 per year.
Can I use any builder to build my house?
- Yes, you can use your own builder. We are happy to provide a recommendation.
How long do I have to build my house after I purchase my lot?
- Lot owners have 24 months from the time of purchase to build their home.
What school district is Hillcrest Greens in?
- Hillcrest Greens is mostly in the Altoona School District, however some of the lots on Otter Creek are in the Eau Claire School District.